Monday, August 31, 2015

Favorites Creations from Paper House Productions

It's hard to believe but it has been two years since I started my design team adventure with Paper House Productions!  It seems like a good time to look back and reflect on some of my favorites that I have created in that time!  So today I am sharing with you a compilation post of old projects! 

 You can check out the original project by clicking on the link below it!

Christian home decor using Paper House Productions by Christine Meyer









End of Summer Beach Layout









I'm so thankful for the time I have had with Paper House and look forward to continuing to work with their goodies!  Designing for a company you love is great but what's even better is one that you make projects for you that you love.  That doesn't always happen and there's a reason I have wanted to stick around with Paper House! I can always make something I love with their stuff and there is little more fulfilling than that!

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

You certainly have created lots of inspiring projects! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations on finding a company that you love to create for!

Lisa P said...

You are amazing! PP is lucky to have you showcasing their awesome stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...