Monday, March 3, 2014

Little Monster Layout - Paper House Productions

I'm so excited to be back designing for another term with Paper House Productions.  I truly love their products and have already created a bunch with my new goodies.  Today I have the first to share with you!

I loved this line from the moment I saw it!  You just can't go wrong with darling monsters can ya????
I cut my pictures down to 3 X 3 squares and then backed them with white cardstock.  I then added a square of green patterned paper from the Little Man Stack and put the set of pictures on top of that.  I fussy cut some monsters from the patterned paper and tucked those behind creating a peek a boo style scene.  I used stickers and a die cut to create the title and then added a few more sticker words.  To draw the eye in to the pictures I cut out a few extra circles in coordinating colors and sizes and added those to the corners.  The bottom corner already had circles but I added a few more to that.  Popping some of  those up added some dimension.  A few enamel dots, heart stickers, and wood stars were the finishing touches.  

Can't wait to play more with this line!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn
Wood: Studio Calico

2 comments:

Cathy said...

oh my! I love this layout and love this line!

Leslie Germain said...

How cute. And what cute pictures!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...