Friday, March 14, 2014

Rainbow Home Decor

***If you are looking for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop, you can find it here***

I was up on the Imaginisce Blog on Wednesday with one of my favorite projects EVER!  Because of all the other fun things going on...I decided to hold off on sharing this for a couple days!


To create this, I cut out the quote on 12 X 12 white cardstock and then just backed each word with different patterned paper from Imaginisce.  I then added some Irocks in coordinating colors.  Black washi tape lined the top and botom and I added a frame.  It was fun and I love that it can be a beautiful inspiration piece hanging up in our house!  If you want to see more close-ups you can check them out at Imaginisce!

I am also linking this up at the current Paper Issues Challenge: Count Your Lucky Stars

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Irocks: Imaginisce
Washi Tape: Queen & Co

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...