Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Halloween Layout and Card using the same Sticker Set

I love Halloween crafting, it is by far my absolute favorite holiday to do layout, cards, and projects of all sorts for!  This week I am sharing a post on Paper House Productions that uses this layout and I thought it would be fun to also create a card that makes use of the same stickers!
I shared this layout with y'all earlier as it is one of them that is on the pull sheets for project ideas at the Joann's stores.  But here's the card with the same sticker set.

Still has that similar eery feel but uses different colors and elements.  I fussy cut the frame from some other Paper House Productions patterned paper.  I'm so excited that is Halloween season and look forward to sharing many more "scary" projects with you over the next month!



1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Great Halloween projects!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...