Friday, August 7, 2015

Anniversary Trip Layouts: Day 2 & 3 - My Creative Scrapbook

Yesterday I shared the first two layouts from our Anniversary Trip using the kits from My Creative Scrapbook this month! Today I have two more to share with you! 

 First up is the second Day Two Layout:
Around the time I was working on this layout I realized how hard it is to get a decent photo of my dear hubby's bald head.  Oy!  I refuse to discount trip photos because they aren't perfect though, especially when the memories are so priceless!  For this layout I used the Main Kit and used pieces from Carta Bella and a little Pink Paislee too.  I love how whimsical it turned out :)

Day 3 was a lot of driving!  But we did make a stop in Boston to check out Fenway Park. This layout  uses the Creative Kit and lots of goodies from Fancy Pants.  I wanted to incorporate that cool Anchor paper somewhere and a layout about Boston seemed very appropriate!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...