Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summer Cards

I had a few odds and ends left over from my August Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook so I decided to do some playing and make some cards!  I always love to use my scraps up this way but don't always have the chance to do it!  Here's the three I created!

On this one I was going for playing up some of the patterns in the paper.  I fussy cut the wave lines and chevrons to create layers of "ruffles."  The layers are popped up with foam adhesive.  I added in yellow circles to bring in a different element and be able to add in that fun beach ball!

I decided to create a little scent on this one using the green chevron paper to look like grass and adding a sunshine.  The wooden frame in the background just added a little extra interest and the perfect backdrop for my sentiment.  

For this last one I really wanted to incorporate the chipboard banner pieces that I hadn't yet used.  I played around with them in different formations and came up with this diagonal down the center of the card.  The sweet ice cream cones were perfect additions since I had an ice cream cone on one of the banner pieces!  

I hope you've had a great weekend!  I'll be back with lots of projects to share this week!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...