Thursday, August 20, 2015

DIY Menu Board

Who loves Vinyl? I do, I do! Who loves Patterns? I do, I do! Srm's new patterned vinyl combines both of those and it is fabulous! I am up over at SRM Stickers today to share a DIY menu board that uses the new patterned vinyl along with their chalkboard markers!
I purchased a black scallop chalkboard from the craft store to use as my base.  I then busted out my Red Dots vinyl to use for my title and days of the week.  They cut perfectly on the Silhouette Cameo!

I wanted to add our family name to it and thought the Black Dot vinyl would look neat.  It didn't have the contrast I was hoping for so I outlined it with a White Chalk Marker.

There are several Chalk Marker colors available from the store.  I decided to go with a blue for a patriotic color scheme for now.  But later in the year you could change it up with colors to fit the season we are in! As you can see, I added a little doodling too!  



This was a super simple project that could be well utilized in any home.  Check out all the different patterned vinyls to find one that would fit your style!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...