Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Paper House Productions "Gatsby" ColorWays gift set

I shared a layout using the new ColorWays Gatsby line with you last week.  Today I have two more new projects using it that work together great as a gift set.
I cut out this gift bag on my Silhouette Cameo and then covered it up with patterned paper.  I added a different paper to the flap to add some extra dimension to it.  I also used a rub-on for the sentiment (You Dazzle Me) and some accent pieces to decorate the bag.

This card was simple to make thanks to the Accents pack from the Gatsby line.  The base is patterned paper but the layers are all from the accent pack - including the background, the "shine bright" sentiment and the diamonds and triangles.  

I can't wait to see the amazing creations coming up from both the Paper House Productions Design Team and all of you using this new line.  It is truly spectacular!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...