Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School Chalkboard

The kids are heading back to school and I have an easy craft to share with you today that is perfect for that first day of school!  It’s a Back to School Chalkboard featuring Paper House Productions Puffy Owl Stickers!

I have enjoyed seeing all the cute pictures and signs that kids are holding on their first/last day of school over the last couple years.  But despite my own craft skills, I have never made one of my own!  So this year I dug into my Paper House stickers and created a one of a kind version for my daughter.  


I picked up a chalkboard at a big box store for less than $3.  And you can probably do even better on price than that, I’m just limited where I live!  I added in a little chalkboard art (not my strength, not even close!)


I then got out my stickers - the Owls Puffy Stickers, the Picture Perfect Cork’d Stickers, and a stack of books from the Graduation Day 3D Stickers.  I didn’t want to go for the traditional apple look for the first day and I thought the owls would be a perfect fit!  


I did more stickers on the opposite corner using the same sets of stickers and playing up the owl theme more!  

This was an easy and cheap project to do - so if you've been thinking about making one - get your stuff together and give it a whirl!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

This is so cute and such a neat idea. Your daughter is a lucky girl to have such a creative mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...