Saturday, August 1, 2015

Christmas in July (a day late) tags & bags!

Yesterday we were busy celebrating Susan's birthday so today I am sharing my project that was on the SRM blog! I'm not gonna lie, I kind of love thinking about Christmas in July (and August too :))!  Christmas is my favorite time of year, so given the chance I will craft it in the off season too!  Today I am going to show you how I took some new products from SRM to make some Christmas goodies!  
First up some Christmas tags on the new Canvas Tags!
This was super simple to make!  I used regular black ink and my stamps. The new 'Tis the Season stamps were perfect for this! I then colored it in with a permanent marker (nothing fancy). I also added Stamped Stitches to the tag just to add a little something extra. Could not be any more simple and will add a great personalized touch to my gifts!


I also did one with the reindeer stamp from the set - he was a little trickier because there were a lot more details but he still turned out cute!

Now this simple technique doesn't just work for our canvas tags!  It also works on the new Linen Bags!  I used a 3"X 5" Rustic Linen Bag and I did a very similar design as my tree tag but did it on a bag.
How perfect will this be to stick a gift card or other tiny gift in?  Handmade with a personal touch always makes the gift even more special!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...