Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tennis Layout - Paper House Productions

As I have mentioned before, I really enjoy doing theme scrapbooking, not exclusively but definitely as part of my regular routine.  Paper House Productions has a great selection for sports themed products and today I have a tennis layout to share!

My brother works in sports media so my little nephew has access to a variety of sports.  One that he has recently started to love is tennis!  I asked my sister-in-law to send me some cute tennis pics so I could scrap them.  This layout came together very quickly once I got the basic design of it set up! 
I used the same paper twice - cutting off the corner with the ball and adding it to the base paper.  I then cut a tennis title on my silhouette and decided I liked it on an angle.  I added the pictures surrounding the title and then simply embellished with cardstock stickers, enamel dots, and stars.  Funny little fact on this one: it could totally sit a different direction (flip it 90 degrees) and still look good!  That doesn't happen very often!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Enamel Dots: Studio Calico
Cardstock: Recollections

4 comments:

Tamika said...

Awesome layout and use of colors, the green just pops right off of the page!

antenucci said...

Love the blockiness and tilt to this layout!

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout! Love the diagonal placement of pictures!!!

James J Burkhardt said...

Thank you for this post, which reminded me of the importance of gratitude. Take a look at this article Can Color Blindness Be Dangerous?. The benefits of color blindness tests include educating the general public about color blindness and promoting a more empathetic and inclusive society.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...