Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sketchy Saturday - Week 11

I took last week off because my schedule was a little crazy with the end of the school year!  But I am back this week with another sketch and sample for you!

When I created this sketch I was initially thinking birthday or sports - but alas I ended up doing a Dad layout instead!

I got to work with the "Hey Pop" line from Simple Stories for The Scrapbooking Studio this month.  Simple Stories has been putting out one awesome line after another and this one was no exception.  This was a smaller one that they call a "set" it doesn't come with all the extra embellishments of the full lines - but what it does come with is great!  Just wait until I share the Father's Day cards I came up with!  I added a little hand stitching to up the texture on the layout - I am finding myself doing more and more hand stitching right now!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Wood: Studio Calico


2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a great sketch and fun layout! Pinned the sketch for inspriation!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO and sketch Christine! I used your sketch for inspiration on this LO:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96626536@N08/14265385861/

Thanks for another great sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...