Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Publications Part Two

Today I have another project to share with you that was featured in the May Issue of Create Magazine!  You can find that issue here!  It's free and full of awesome inspiration!

I wanted to scrap these pics for awhile so when my Paper House package came and had Swim Team stuff in it - I knew I'd make good use of it!  I added the top two pictures to a polaroid frame - allowing me to showcase the kids individually.  I then did one of them together as well.  I based the general color scheme off the water and their uniforms - but added in some red for some extra punch!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Paper House Productions, Simple Stories
Die Cuts: Pebbles Inc
Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye
Bakers Twine: The Twinery
Wood: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats on the feature. LOVE the red white and blue colors on this adorable swim page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...