Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Publications Part Two

Today I have another project to share with you that was featured in the May Issue of Create Magazine!  You can find that issue here!  It's free and full of awesome inspiration!

I wanted to scrap these pics for awhile so when my Paper House package came and had Swim Team stuff in it - I knew I'd make good use of it!  I added the top two pictures to a polaroid frame - allowing me to showcase the kids individually.  I then did one of them together as well.  I based the general color scheme off the water and their uniforms - but added in some red for some extra punch!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Paper House Productions, Simple Stories
Die Cuts: Pebbles Inc
Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye
Bakers Twine: The Twinery
Wood: Studio Calico

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats on the feature. LOVE the red white and blue colors on this adorable swim page!

Aline Marengo said...

Very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...