Friday, May 16, 2014

May Publications Part 1

This month I am remembering to share my publications stuff a little earlier!  I had four projects in this month's issue of Create from Scrapbook Generation!  I am just loving the inspiration that this magazine provides every month!  Today I am going to share the two cards that I had in there with you!

My oldest son is a gigantic basketball fan and I was thinking of him as I created this card.  It uses some of the new die cut pieces from Paper House Productions as well their 3D stickers and patterned paper!

This card also features a lot from Paper House Productions - 3D stickers and papers from the Live by Faith line.  This one is definitely one of my favorite cards ever!  I love how two cards can have a similar design feel because of the sketch but still have a totally different purpose and style!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...