Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Little Monster Layout - Paper House Productions

It's the time of year where new releases and holiday releases are coming out!  Today I have a layout to share that uses some of the new 3D Halloween stickers from Paper House Productions!
When I saw these I knew right away that they would be perfect for the pictures of Bo from last Halloween!  I was focused on the stickers and not paper so I used primarily cardstock in solid colors and created a background using those.  I added just a couple touches of purple patterned paper from the Little Girl Paper Pad.  I went with circles because the sticker pack had several small accent stickers that were circles and I thought I would build around that!  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the letters to make "Roar, Grr, and Boo." 

Supplies Used: 
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable layout! The colors you chose and the embellishments are perfect with those darling pics!

Lyne said...

What an adorable monster!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...