Tuesday, August 26, 2014

So Big, So Little - Little Boy Layout

Today is my little guy Cooper's first day of preschool.  As I was sorting pictures last week, I realized that I had not scrapped these cute ones of him yet from back when he was one.  I pulled out my stash of Imaginisce patterned papers and die cuts and went to town! 
I built the whole thing around the shirt that he is wearing - pulling in those shades of blue.  After layering several papers to create my base, I matted and added my pictures where I wanted them.  I then used embellishments and stickers to create some little clusters to frame the pictures.  The funniest thing about these pictures is that I have some similar ones to do of my next son - at least I got these done before I forgot which was which :)  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Papers: Imaginisce
Die Cuts: Imaginisce
Stickers: Pink Paislee, Simple Stories, American Crafts
Cork: Studio Calico


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fantastic, fun page! Love the colors and those darling pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...