Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fright This Way - an exciting find in Joann's!

*If you are looking for the Samantha Walker blog hop, it is directly below this post*

Yesterday while I was up in Chicagoland I needed to stop and get some cardstock at Joann's.  While we were there my kids stumbled onto this:
Not just one, but two of my layouts that I created for Paper House Productions made it onto project sheets for Joann's.  I really love both layouts so I was thrilled to see them!  My oldest son was thrilled and it was pretty cute to watch his excitement!  Here he is copying his face from the layout:

I shared the monster layout with you last week - you can check it out here if you missed it.  Here's the second layout!
I used my cameo a lot to create this one - going for a spookier look!  Although let's be honest, the picture isn't really too scary :) It is always fun to see your work in a public setting - thanks for letting me share a little of my excitement with you today!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Enamel Dots: Studio Calico

2 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Congrats! that is completely awesome!!!

Cheryl W. said...

Wow! That's really cool! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...