Thursday, August 28, 2014

She makes me Happy - Imaginisce

As you can tell from this post, I've been playing with my Imaginisce a lot this week.  I decided to grab a couple of happy pictures of Lucy and just let them lead me in colors and inspiration!
I wanted to use the bold castle paper for a background but knew I needed to find a way to settle the rest of the layout to bring the eye in.  I decided to create a square with a bolder color and contain the focus of the layout to that.  I added some triangles to the two corners to bring in an extra color and help ground the whole thing more.  I added lots of words - both the main title and then big and little words that describe her.  stickers, buttons, and gems are the embellishing touches.  By keeping everything to the center I was able to complete the whole layout in about 45 minutes!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Stickers: American Crafts, Simple Stories
Gems: Imaginisce
Buttons: Imaginisce

2 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

I really love this layout! Love the diagonal background paper and the arrows, etc. The placement of everything is perfect.

Lyne said...

45 minutes...way to go!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...