Friday, August 1, 2014

2 Page Travel Layout

One of my favorite places to visit and favorite location of childhood memories is just outside the Sequoia National Park in California.  Growing up we went there nearly every summer and camped - skiing on the lake, playing in the local rivers and having a great time.  Three years ago we got to visit there with my family too.  I have documented portions of it - but today I have a two page layout that documents a lot more of it!  My parents were along with us - although my mom took most of these pictures so she's hiding :)
2 Page Travel Layout
I created this layout based on a sketch in Create Magazine put out by Scrapbook Generation.  I enjoy playing with their sketches and try to whenever I have the free time (LOL free time) each month! Using a combination of camping themed lines from Paper House Productions and Pebbles Inc made it come together with some coherence.  The framed pictures were cut out from some awesome Paper House Productions paper! I can't believe how many pictures I managed to squeeze on here!  Hop on over to Scrapbook Generation and check out the whole July issue - it is full of awesome inspiration!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions & Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Paper House Productions, Pebbles Inc, Little Yellow Bicycle
Chipboard: Bella Blvd
Wood: Studio Calico

4 comments:

Lisa P said...

Love it, christine. So many pictures and looks fabulous.

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing two page layout! Love how you fit so many pictures. P.s. I created with one of your sketches. See it here... http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2014/07/july-round-up.html

Unknown said...

I love love this spread!!

Lyne said...

I really need to get back to my double page layouts and get my albums moving. Thanks for the inspiration to do that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...