Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 19 - An 11 picture layout!

Today's sketch has a lot of pictures on it - making it perfect for scrapping some of those summer memories! I used mine with lots of instagram pictures - nice and small but still memorable!  Here's the sketch!
There is one focal point picture and then lots of little squares to add pictures to and decorate. Here's my interpretation:

I went with 5 pictures down each side instead o f 6.  I used a patterned paper for the base that had the color stripes - so that determined 5 squares for me instead of 6!  I had tons of pictures from last summer that I still needed to document of this little guy - this ended up being great because it got them committed to paper!  All these are cute, special moments but not necessarily ones that needed a whole layout to themselves.  I created this as a sample for The Scrapbooking Studio using Good Day Sunshine from Simple Stories. Simple Stories makes the process of creating so easy - I just love their stuff and am so glad that I can get the latest from The Scrapbooking Studio!

If you create something with this sketch please share it with me either in the comments here or on my facebook page!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Chipboard: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories
Wood: Studio Calico

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Just wanted to say this is fabulous!

Lyne said...

How do you get your pictures printed so small? The smallest our local place goes is wallets

Christine said...

Lyne - I just crop them that way from. 4x 6 photo

Chantalle said...

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog! Your kind comments made my heart swell x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...