Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to School Layout - Paper House Productions

Paper House Productions is featuring their chalkboard sticker line this week and I shared this layout on their blog!  They have a wide variety of topics for their chalkboard stickers - but I opted for Back to School ones.
back to school layout for Paper House Productions
I know I had done a layout about Lucy's first day of preschool (in 2010) but I still had these cute pictures waiting on me and frankly they were too cute to pass over!  So on the eve of her first day of second grade, I thought I'd share :)  I combined the chalkboard stickers with several of their patterned papers and then 3D Owl Stickers and Puffy Owl Stickers.  Owls and school are always such a cute combination!  I also went a little different route on the picture placement and did a long skinny vertical set up.  If you want to check out full directions for the layout or pick up any of cute stickers on this layout, hop on over to Paper House Productions!

Supplies Used:
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Wood: studio Calico
Cardstock: American Crafts

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! LOVE this product!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...