Sunday, January 18, 2015

CHA Projects - Paper House Productions

It's no secret how much I love Paper House Productions so when given the chance to do some extra creating for them for the CHA Winter Show of course I jumped at the chance!  One of their new collections is called ColorWays and they are producing three colors of it this year Emerald, Sapphire, and Noir.  I got to work with Emerald!

I made both this card and the Ampersand.  The Ampersand is made from individually rolled pieces of paper.  I did each one by cuting a 1 1/2 inch tall strip and then rolled it around the pencil using quick drying glue to secure it.  It was tedious and messy but I was soooooo happy with it! 

I also created this layout using all the different pieces from the line (rub-ons, foam stickers, accessory pack).  It's going to fun to play more with these lines and try out the other colors!

Here's what that portion of the booth looked like:


I also had several other older items in the booth and Paper House shot a couple of pics of some so I thought I'd share those as well!
My tailgate box card was one I made for them last spring and...

My Pray frame that has gotten some serious mileage from Joann stores to CHA :)  Love it just as much now as when I created it!  And check out the new Faith cardstock stickers below it!  

If you want to check out more pictures of the booth be sure to hop by the Paper House Facebook Page - you won't be disappointed!




1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

All your projects are incredible! I especially love that Ampersand. Love the idea of rolled paper on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...