Thursday, January 22, 2015

Core'dinations Tags Layout - CHA Booth Project

Core'dinations tags are one of my favorites of all their products.  Today I have another CHA booth layout to share with you that highlights their tags!

These shaped tags are some newer ones that they carry that also have embossing on them already.  All I had to do was a little sanding to bring out the embossing.  Because I really wanted the tags to take center stage I kept things very clean and simple. 


 I definitely had a different mindset as I created for CHA for Core'dinations vs normal.  My style is still there but definitely on a cleaner level :).  I did some die cutting for the flowers and title and then embossing for the white framing.  

Coming up next will be some cards from the Core booth - we'll see you again soon :)


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love this...bright, fun and a great design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...