Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Basketball Layout - Paper House Productions

With four active kids I have ample opportunity to do layouts about sports and other leisure activities. This year has had a lot of basketball so it was the perfect opportunity to break out the new Snapshots Basketball stickers from Paper House Productions and put them to use!


I opted to go with a single picture and use the Snapshots to highlight it.  The 8 X 8 Game Day paper pad was perfect for building my base on top of plain white cardstock.  I then added my picture to the center.
I added vertical rows of the Basketball Snapshots. I competely love that these have circles, stars, and paper clips added to them - totally makes them pop all the more!


The Basketball Die Cut Sticker Pack had exactly what I needed for a title above and below the picture. I then finished it off with a little mist, wood stars, and the fabulous new Mixed Mini Sports Balls Puffy Stickers.

I am definitely loving these new stickers and can't wait to tryout some of the other topics :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...