Monday, April 20, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Card Idea

Teacher Appreciation Day is coming up soon! 
May 5th is the day set aside to make sure and thank our teachers!  Now is the time to get working on those special cards for those people who take special care of your kiddos and today I am going to share with you how I used different products from SRM Stickers to make a teacher card! 
The new Chalkboard Marker makes it easy to make a personalized card! After cutting my card to be shaped like a chalkboard easel, I used the Easy Chalkboard Marker to create my own chalkboard. I then added some Abc's etc with the Bistro White Fine Tip Chalk Marker.


A "Thanks" from the Sentiment: Thank You stickers works perfectly for adding the thank you but with a different medium.  And of course what teacher card would be finished without an apple on it - the one from Quick Cards/Teacher is perfect!

Have you started your creating for this special holiday?  I'd love to see what you are making too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...