Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer/Beach Blog Hop with Paper House Productions


This whole week Paper House Productions is highlighting their summer/beach products with special projects from their design team!  And of course that includes an amazing prize that you can find on their blog!  I have a layout to share with you that uses their brand new Beach Collection that is just being released!

Beach layouts are one of my favorite things to create and this new collection is absolutely gorgeous! It has amazing patterned papers and a great 12 X 12 sticker page with letter stickers and various beach themed stickers.  For my layout I used the blue wood paper for my background but then I fussy cut around the foaming water to create a wave like feature and added that to the bottom.

You can see some of the stickers included here - from a journaling tag to shaped shells to words - tons of variety!

I messed around a lot with the wooden pillars in different spots but then when I set them tucked under the foam and framing the picture,  knew I had it!  Love it when something just works so right!

If you love the beach then you are going to love this collection - it'll be hitting stores soon and available at Paper House so keep your eyes out!  




9 comments:

Jean said...

Love this collection!

Unknown said...

Perfect...love it.

Unknown said...

Perfect...love it.

Tracy F said...

Beautiful page! Love all the detail!

Roseanna C said...

I love your layout, the picture is a perfect focal point.

barbara macaskill said...

Love your layout!!!! The colors and elements in this collection make my heart feel relaxed and happy!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!! TFS!

Mary Holshouser said...

I like the way you have a lot of the design to one side and the other side is more open. Great layout.
thanks for sharing.

Kim A. said...

What a cute page.

Heather said...

this is such a fun release! wow. great phote!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...