Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Fun Layouts

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret today - these two layouts were 95% done in my car while we were on vacation!  I had intended to work on them the night before we left BUT our washing machine died.  So we had to hustle out and get a washing machine so that Grandma and the kids weren't without one the whole time we were gone!  So I grabbed my Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and a few tools and took them along.  A couple days while we were sitting in the car, I worked away.  It was surprisingly easy!  I will have an upcoming tutorial on that for you soon!

This was my first creation with the kit!  I saw the grid paper and knew I wanted to cut it into some big letters!  That was the basis for my whole layout (well that and the pictures).  After i cut those out and lined up my pictures it was simple to add a few fun embellishments and call it good!  Love it when things come together quickly and smoothly!

This one has a different feel for me - almost a digital/pocket page feel to it!  But it was done in the car also (except the black doodling).  This was super easy!  I put my pictures and the "We All Scream for Ice Cream" and "Sweet Summertime" pieces down and then just filled in the spaces from there.  Each space got some stickers or a button pieces to add some more fun to them.  I have been trying really hard to keep more current on my pictures so that I don't lose those memories over time...this kit this month features three out of four layouts with pictures from our camping trip last month!  Yay!

I'll be back tomorrow with the last of my Main Kit Layouts!


1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

Absolutely fabulous layouts! They are dripping with summer fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...