Friday, July 3, 2015

Boys of Summer Layout

I am up with a project at the JustNick blog today! Summer is in full gear and it's the perfect time to share how fabulous the Swiss Cheese Background file is for making those summer layouts! I absolutely love how this turned out with pics of my cutie pie boys!
There are a tons of ways you could use this file but I used it to have kind of a sunrise/sunset feel to it using lots of colors.  That was easily achieved by just adding a striped patterned paper behind the file.
I cut the file on a cardstock that was already embossed and it still cut super easy!  There are also tons of options for titles in the store and today I used the Summer Words file to cut out "summer."
I added some letter stickers to personalize the title to my layout and it was done!  One of the things I love about using background files like this is that you don't have to do a ton more to the layout - they give you a really fantastic base to start with and you can just add a little more!  As you can see I added a big circle and stitching to create a sun and a few little wood pieces and words - there is not a ton to this!  
Files Used:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...