Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Embellishing a Paper Clip with Ribbon

I am up on the Ribbons Unlimited blog today!  I am always on the lookout for ways to use ribbon in new ways on my cards.  I was recently playing around with paper clips and came up with a simple and different way to incorporate ribbon!

Paperclips are trendy and easy to find...so why not find a way to incorporate them on a card!  I simply tied a knot at the top of mine and slid it over a ribbon strip on my card.  Think of the possibilities on this - you could do anything from cute to elegant depending on your ribbon choice and make use of it on layouts, tags, cards and more.  

Ribbons Unlimited Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Momenta
Enamel Dots: My Minds eye
Stickers: American Crafts, Jillibean Soup

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...