Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcoming Class at The Scrapbooking Studio

I am reposting this for all my local friends!  We had to move the original date because the supplies weren't available - but we are all ready to go this time around!  It's time for another installment of Quilted Cards at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, Illinois.  This class will take place on Friday, October 11th from 6-8pm!  If you are interested in getting a spot you can call the store at (309)585-0409.  There is a limited number still available and I'd love for you to grab one!

The cards this month are fall themed and use the gorgeous new paper line "Reflections - Fall" by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park.  As soon as I laid eyes on this line, I knew it would be perfect!

Create a Quilted look on cards

Create a quilted look on cards
Create a Quilted Look on cards

Create a Quilted Look on Cards

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...