Thursday, October 17, 2013

3D Letters from Cardstock

I am up today at CutCardStock!  As I looked at the rich hues of the reds and blues in the Flavours Gourmet line, I knew I wanted to do something in my son's bedroom with them.  He has a baseball themed room and being the fourth child, it is to say the least, neglected.  I came across these 3D Letters that I knew would be just perfect!

3D Letters from Mr. Printables - project by Christine Meyer for CutCardStock
Can you believe those are just cardstock????  My husband walked in and thought they were wood!  


 Now I could give you a long, drawn out play by play on how to create them.  But really, it's as simple as print them on your cardstock, cut them out, fold them, and adhere!  You have got to check out this link to Mr. Printables where he provides every letter of the alphabet.  

The lines print in dark grays...and they showed up great on the three lighter color cardstocks (chili arbol, chestnut creme, and squid ink) and well enough that I was able to get the job done on the darker cardstock (candied blue violet)!

Sometimes I am just amazed how great cardstock can transform a project, and in this case, a room!  

CutCardStock Supplies Used:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...