Friday, October 4, 2013

CutCardStock Canvas

 Some of my friends have titled me the "Canvas Queen" because I love to make simple canvas home decor using my paper crafting supplies!  It's quick, easy, and I can change it out when I want a new color combo or look!  Today I am sharing a canvas that I made for CutCardStock.

To create this project you just need a few simple supplies:
-An 11 X 14" Canvas
-A 1 1/2" circle punch
-A Heart punch
And one sheet each of (links are available at the bottom of the post):
Flavours Gourmet Candied Blue Violet Cardstock
Flavours Gourmet Chili Arbol Cardstock
Flavours Gourmet Lemongrass Cardstock
Flavours Gourmet Caramelized Mustard Cardstock
CTI Glama White Marble 
(Any of the sizes can certainly be changed to fit your supplies)

-Punch out enough circles to cover your canvas and then determine if you want to make them in matching rows or random (I went with random).
-Attach them to your canvas.
-Use your heart punch and punch hearts from the 
CTI Glama White Marble .
-Add those randomly throughout your canvas.

And there you have it!  A quick and easy way to add a fresh, one of a kind piece of decor to your house!

CutCardStock Supplies Used:
Marble Translucent Text
Navy Card StockMustard Yellow Card StockYellow-Green Card StockRed Card Stock
 Have you entered the CutCardStock World Cardmaking Day contest yet? It couldn't be easier...we'd love to have you enter!  Click here to find all the details!
Christine Meyer
CutCardStock Design Team Member

4 comments:

Suzanna Lee said...

Lovely! I envision such a canvas in fall colors with leaves made by you hanging on my wall! With ribbon to hang it by! ;)

Lissa said...

Very cute and fun - pinning to make later!

Lisa P said...

I like this! What a fun decor piece.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those hearts!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...