Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Haunting Halloween Lantern

Popping in to share my last creation with "Happy Haunting" by My Mind's Eye!  Thanks to some help from my Silhouette Cameo, I created a little Halloween lantern!  They had several choices available and I opted for the spider web one.  Not to creepy and not too cute, just right :)

I added some glittery paper behind the webs on the lower parts but not the top part so that if I want to actually use a candle (seems like a battery powered tea light would be the smart option here) I can still have it shine thru!

Chipboard sentiment and shapes were perfect to decorate each side.  I also added some fun brads to the top creases - that bat shape and brad just had to be used!  I also used some black pom pom trim that I have been hoarding for awhile now.  My ribbon and trim piles are getting a little insane....need to start purging those and getting them organized.

Hope you have enjoyed all the fun projects with this line.  It is available at The Scrapbooking Studio!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye
Chipboard: My Minds Eye
Brads: My Minds Eye
Twine: The Twinery


1 comment:

Suzanna Lee said...

Just right; not too scary but just the right effect for Halloween! Love the glittered paper behind the lantern base for some added sparkle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...