Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Brown Bag

I have been enjoying all the little gift bag inspiration that I have been seeing on Pinterest lately!  From burlap to canvas to brown bags.  I thought I'd try my hand at creating a brown bag that was Halloween themed!

I used some Halloween stamps from Momenta to create this.  The spider border is created by stamping one after another.  I then also stamped the sentiment and then folded it, along with an orange banner, over the top of the bag and then secured it with a black wood clothespin.  Finished the whole thing off with some great washi tape.  I'm excited to try some more of these in other themes....love how quickly you can jazz up a simple brown bag!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Momenta
Patterned Paper: Momenta
Cardstock: American Crafts
Washi Tape: My Minds Eye
Color Mist: Heidi Swapp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...