Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Minds Eye "Happy Haunting Card"

Fussy cutting was the name of the game for my projects for The Scrapbooking Studio this month. And this card was no exception!  
My Minds Eye "Happy Haunting Card" by Christine Meyer for The Scrapbooking Studio
I cut out the glitter border and the 31 from patterned paper.  I also cut the striped border from some patterned paper.  Probably my favorite thing about this card is the stamping I did! I haven't done a lot of stamping in recent days...so it was nice to exercise that part of my brain again :)

Tips:  Clear stamps are perfect for curving and making them work with your design as I did with my words curving along with my 3 and 1.  

Supplies Used:
All Supplies are My Minds Eye "Happy Haunting"


2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Very cool card! You have some amazing cutting skills, and I love the curved stamping.

Lissa said...

Love this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...