Sunday, October 13, 2013

Beware - Something Stinks!

I absolutely loved getting to work with Happy Haunting from My Mind's Eye for The Scrapbooking Studio this month!  It is full of glitter and all kinds of spooky fun.

Tips: This line has some beautiful papers full of great patterns.  I did a lot of fussy cutting to break up some of those patterns.  The zig zag paper is cut from a fullsheet, the circles with the orange border are fussy cut from a bigger sheet. And underneath is all is a giant "31" that I couldn't find a way to incorporate into my design (but I knew I wanted the orange glitter border) so I hid it underneath my zig zag paper.  

Techniques: To break up all the zig zag lines and their rigid look, I brought in lots of circles.  It offers a little contrast as opposed to if I had gone with a bunch of polygon style embellishments.

Supplies Used:
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Everything else if from My Minds Eye

1 comment:

Lissa said...

What a cutie! The perfect layout! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...