Friday, January 31, 2014

Simple Stories "Daily Grind" Picture Frame

I'm back today with more of my design team work for The Scrapbooking Studio using the Daily Grind collection from Simple Stories!  Today I have my altered project to share with you.  I really wanted to use the chevron transparency for something cool and when I saw this frame, (stored in my closet for a project just like this) I knew I was on to something!
These frames come with a transparent front and back so it was perfect for adding a transparency to and making a one of a kind frame.  I added my picture directly to the transparency and put a sticker up top.  I also added some washi tape to the bottom corner.  I slid the whole thing into the frame and THEN added the "family" sticker on the outside of the frame.  Makes the word pop a little extra!

Supplies Used:
Frame: Ikea
Transparency: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories, Jillibean Soup
Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye

1 comment:

Suzanna Lee said...

Your ability to think outside the box in regards to projects is brilliant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...