Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Quick Thank You Card

Another Saturday and another round of snow here in Illinois!  We are snowed in again so I thought I'd post a card that I created a couple weeks ago and hadn't yet blogged!
When I created my scraps cards for Imaginisce, I created this one also...but decided not to use it because it just didn't use as much Imaginisce as I wanted it to!  The pop up flowers are a cut from Samantha Walker.  I added scraps of paper beneath them to add some pops of color.  A simple Thanks cut out and added atop some ribbon and and a twine bow round out the bottom part of the card.  I added a few hearts up top just to bring in a little more color.  Hope the weather is good where you are and if it isn't, I hope you are finding something enjoyable to do to pass your time!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Cardstock: American Crafts
Ribbon: American Crafts

1 comment:

Jodi said...

LOVE your card Christine! the pop of color on white is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...