Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Card Sketch

Today is card sketch day at Practical Scrappers.  I created one of the two sketches and that is the one I played with also!


I love this card in person but am not sure it is translating as well on camera.  Something about that background paper is giving me a run for my money :).  I combined goodies from my stash along with a few new things from Imaginisce!  The background paper is from an older Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts.  The polka dot hearts and bling are both newly released from Imaginisce.  I folded up the bottom corner to add an extra pop of color to the bottom of the card.

Hop on over to Practical Scrappers to see some more interpretations of this sketch and another fun one from Patty!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Imaginisce
Wood: Sutdio Calico
Bling: Imaginisce
Chipboard: Bella Blvd
Doily: Jillibean Soup 

1 comment:

Lissa said...

I think it looks awesome! Photographing the project is the hardest part I think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...