Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Last week was heavy on layouts and this week is going to be heavy on cards!  Today I have a birthday card  idea to share with you!

I created the background by weaving black ribbon.  Do not attempt this when you are tired or crabby.  It requires patience - but the finished product is definitely worth it!  I punched a variety of pretty patterned papers and added those.  Then came the dimension!  Cork, enamel dots, and pins all add some extra umph to it!  I opted for the cork to calm down all the bright colors a bit (yes sometimes I opt to calm things down :))) 

Supplies Used: 
Ribbon: Ribbons Unlimited
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
Stickers: Pebbles & SRM Stickers
Pins: My Mind's Eye

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

What a fun card!! I adore this!!!

Jodi said...

What a fun card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...