Sunday, January 12, 2014

His and Hers Birthday Cards for CutCardStock

I had a post up on Friday at CutCardStock and didn't share it yet because of the Practical Scrappers blog hop.  I had fun putting together his and hers cards and using another one of my sketches :)) Today I created a couple cards using pieces from our Brown Bag line.  I actually created two cards - one for a man and one for a woman - and they are both based on the same sketch.  I wanted to show you how easy it can be to take a simple sketch and make it work for you over and over again!

Here the cards are side by side and here is the sketch I worked off of.  

You can see that I followed it somewhat loosely.  Using the initial base to create and then letting my creativity roll from there!  But I wasn't done with just creating the cards, I wanted to have matching envelopes!

 I used items that coordinated with what I had done on each card and the same basic "sketch" for my design but they each work for a man and a woman.

 These brown bag envelopes are fabulous and a little bit of coordinating washi tape to dress them up even more can make them extra special!



Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins
Die Cuts: Teresa Collins, Elle's Studio
Stickers: SRM Stickers
Washi Tape: Bella Blvd, My Mind's Eye
Wood: Studio Calico
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
Zap Dots: Helmar

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...