Sunday, February 9, 2014

Simple Stories "Daily Grind" layout

I've been off for a few days, giving y'all the chance to hop with the Kiwi Lane hop that was going on, but I'm back with lots to share this week!  First off, I have one last Daily Grind project to share as part of my design team work for The Scrapbooking Studio.
One of the most important things for me to document in my layouts is everyday life stuff.  The cute things that my kids do that quickly fade away (but I want to remember forever).  This layout does that.  Not only does it show some of Cooper's cute faces but it also talks about two phrases that he uses all the time.  I layered die cuts, patterned papers, chipboard, and stickers to pull together pieces from throughout this Simple Stories line.  

Coming up later this week...two more blog hops....which means two more chances at giveaways for you!

Supplies Used:
All supplies used are from Simple Stories

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout!!

Kim said...

Super cute layout! Your right you have to document the little things kids do because they grow up way to fast.
~Kim

Leslie Germain said...

H Christine. This layout is adorable. Love all your added elements. Stumbled upon your blog while going through sketches. I am not following you via GFC.
Leslie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...