Sunday, February 16, 2014

Imaginisce Valentine Layout

With all the blog hopping I have been doing, I haven't had the chance yet to share my Imaginisce project that went up on Valentine's Day.  I did a lot of Valentine's projects over the last month but this was the only one that actually was about me and my hubby!

I made a sort of nutty decision when creating this and decided to focus in on red, black, and white for colors.  That was crazy because those aren't the dominant colors in the current lines from Imaginisce.  But I mixed and matched and threw in some pink to make it all come together!  I die cut and punched hearts as well as adding some IRock hearts and some wood hearts.  Tip: I sometimes forget that a title can be huge and take center stage.  It was fun to go to the computer and cut a title that would take up almost the whole length of the layout!  Other than my picture I wanted the eye to be drawn into the title and the hearts and I think I managed that with the big bold lettering in the title.   
 Hope you had a great Valentine's day with your loved ones!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Stickers: Imaginisce, SRM Stickers
Doilies: SRM STickers
Cardstock: American Crafts
IRocks: Imaginisce
Buttons: Imaginisce
Wood: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Such a sweet layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...