Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kiwi Lane - Tip Time Tuesday!

I am up over at Kiwi Lane today with some fresh ideas on using the templates on your cards and layouts and combining that with Hemptique goodies!
For my tip time this month I decided to focus on doing outlining of the templates with a pen.  For my layout I did just black and used one template (the heart).  This layout tells the story of when my youngest son was born and went into the NICU.  The pictures reflect that waiting period...it was no fun!

For my card I did multiple templates and did both green and blue markers.  I love the whimsical feel this technique adds!  If you'd like to see more close ups you can hop on over to the Kiwi Lane Blog!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Bella Blvd
Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Bella Blvd, Momenta, Pebbles, Fancy Pants
Twine: Hemptique
Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn

3 comments:

Favorite Favors said...

Love your layout!!!

Jodi said...

VERY COOL!!!!

Lisa P said...

I really love what you did with the templates. Gorgeous work. My son was in the NICU for two weeks. It was terrifying! I can understand your journaling

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...