Friday, February 21, 2014

My final post for CutCardStock

 It's hard to believe that six months has passed and my term with CutCardStock is over!  I can't wait to see what fabulous creations the next team comes up with!  For my last project I decided to do a layout with a whole lot of paper piecing!

My base is a piece of Solar White Neenah Cardstock.  I then used papers from the Pop Tones line to create my chevron pattern. I also used some CTI Glama Marbled White Translucent Paper to create the heart behind my picture.  Here's the scoop on how I created my chevrons:

I cut out one of each color

And then cut them apart at each parallelogram.  Then I pieced them back together on the layout.
It requires patience but is worth it because of the results!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: CutCardStock
Irocks: Imaginisce
Stickers: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Suzanna Lee said...

Wow! That is some MORE serious fussy cutting and by fussy, I mean FUSSY!! Phew! Love the effect though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...