Thursday, February 20, 2014

Imaginisce Scraplifts

This week Imaginisce offered us up the challenge of Scraplifting a project.  Scraplifting is taking an element or elements of another person's project and doing the same with your own creative spin!  I decided to do cards and therefore created two scraplifts!
First up is this card which was created by the talented Aimee Kidd.  I loved the whimsical feel to it and the way she did three sections.  Here is how I recreated it:


 For my second project I decided to go a different route and lift from a layout!  Here's the layout from Cari Locken:
If you know me, you know I love repeated shapes and patterns, so this layout totally caught my eye!  Here's my lift of it:

I did the diamonds, I did the left side of the card, I just loved her whole approach!  If you want to see close up details...you can check them out on the Imaginisce Blog today!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Irocks: Imaginisce
Twine: The Twinery
Die Cuts: Imaginsce
Doily: SRM Stickers
Buttons: Imaginisce


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...