Saturday, February 22, 2014

My third Imaginisce Scraplift!

I shared earlier in the week that I created two cards as "scraplifts" for Imaginisce.  What I didn't share is that I had actually created three!  One of my first cards was based on a card by one of my favorite scrappers Suzanna Lee.  But being the star that she is the card I was lifting from actually got picked up for publication by CARDS Magazine.  So today I am here to share my lift with you, but the inspiration for it you will have to wait to see until the July issue of CARDS magazine comes out!

 I did some serious fussy cutting on this one...cutting out the pieces of the butterflies and piecing them together!  

All the pieces from this come from the Welcome Spring and Child Memories lines from Imaginisce.  I did also add in some tape from Bella Blvd and a few Studio Calico Wood hearts too.  I'm enjoying playing with mists these days and using them for creating splatters...there is definitely some technique to getting that down without making a giant mess!


3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Love your cards! Christine, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. More info on my blog at http://lee-annelovethejourney.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

Cathy said...

I love this card, sooooo pretty! Can't wait to see your inspiration in the July issue!

Suzanna Lee said...

Your cards always knock my socks off! Love the mist and soft colors you chose! That is some serious fussy cutting and re-piecing too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...