Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"Daily Grind" by Simple Stories Cards

Time to share some cards from the Daily Grind line from Simple Stories!  I absolutely loved working with this line for The Scrapbooking Studio.  I love to think outside of the box with products and this line really challenged me to do just that!
This was the fist card I made and it uses everything from stickers to die cuts to chipboard.  I love the combination of the different "wood" papers with the red and teals.

For this one I was looking for a creative way to use the stickers that named the days of the week.  So I used them to kinda drive home the "Thank You" point, finishing the whole thing with "Everyday."

Supplies Used:
Patterned Papers; Simple Stories
Die Cuts: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Chipboard: Simple Stories
Rubons: Pebbles Inc


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...