Friday, February 14, 2014

Practical Scrappers - Scrapping our Valentine's Stash Blog Hop

Welcome to the Practical Scrappers Blog Hop 
where we are Scrapping our Stash.
If you are looking for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop - scroll down a couple posts!
This month we are focusing on scrapping our Valentine's stash, or at least stash that has to do with love.  I never realized how much Valentine's stash I had until I started working on this project!  We are thrilled to have Kiwi Lane Designs sponsoring this month!  

Kiwi Lane Designs creates templates that help take the frustration out of scrapbooking!  And one lucky winner today will get a border set and an accessory set from Kiwi Lane.  We are big fans of Kiwi Lane Designs and in fact have several members of our design team who either currently or in the past have been a part of their design team!  Details on how you can win this prize are available at Practical Scrappers - and details on how you can win a prize from me are at the bottom of this post!

Practical Scrappers Blog Hop List

Now on to my Project!
I used an old Valentine's line from American Crafts along with some goodies from SRM Stickers and Bella Blvd.  I bought this American Crafts line after Valentine's last year with the intention of using it for magazine submissions for this year, but time fell short - so I got to use it for just plain old fun instead!  One of my favorite things to do with layouts is to use a grouping of photos that aren't necessarily from the exact same moment in time but show the kids personalities coming thru.  For this one I did one of each of my kiddos!  Can you guess which one is the family clown????  
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Die Cuts: American Crafts
Stickers: Bella Blvd, SRM Stickers

As a thanks for stopping by today I have a giveaway!
I am giving away some pieces from this same line as well as some other coordinating goodies!
To enter you can do any of the following for up to 2 entries:
1) Become a follower here thru the follower button
2) Become a fan on my facebook page
Make sure to leave me a comment here or on facebook so I know what you did! 
I will announce a winner on Monday! 

Now hop on over to Kim's blog and see what she has to share!


24 comments:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

This is absolutely fun and darling and adorable! I love how you mixed the different product lines and love how you used individual photos of each child! Fantastic work, my friend!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Cute layout (and adorable kiddos)!!

Iris said...

Super cute layout and pretty blog candy. I follow you with Google friend connect and Like you on FB.
isoscia at aol dot com

Claude said...

I love the design on this, and those pictures!!

Angela said...

Your layout is very pretty! I love the design.

Became a follower!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo, the layout of the photos and the pretty details! Lovely!

Sue D said...

What a fun layout of these cute photos.!
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kim said...

What an adorable layout! Super sweet!
~Kim
I'm a follower here as well as facebook!

Lisa P said...

Adorable layout. Love the happy color combo.

Sandy Ross said...

Great layout! There is a clown in every group! I am following by email and like on fb!

Karen said...

Hey, what a great layout. I'm a FB fan. You lead and I follow. Thanks

Roseanna C said...

Such cute kids and a cute page, thanks for the ideas.

Patricia said...

Such a sweet layout! I love the colors you chose and the sprinkling of all those hearts! I'm a follower!

LauraEva said...

What an adorable layout! Am a follower!

Karenladd said...

This layout is so cute...love the fun colors! I am a new follower!

Karenladd said...

Became a FB fan as well!

Lee-Anne said...

Super cute layout!

SHartl said...

I just love your cute pink layout with the grid design! I have two girls so love seeing girlie layouts!
New follower on the blog and on FB!

Kim Ryden said...

I love your layout! SO CUTE!!! Pinning it now!

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm following the blog and fb. I love the idea of not grouping pictures together just by when they were taken. It's a great way to show off some personality.

StampNK said...

Wow, your layout just glows with happiness! Love all the bright fun colors so much! I am following on Google Friend Connect

StampNK said...

I am also following on on FB!

Lissa said...

Seriously -- just too cute! Love those photos. :)

Erin Morehouse said...

Yummy turquoise and pink! Love seeing all the kids on there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...