Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Celebrate - A Patriotic Layout

I have had this layout for awhile and haven't gotten around to blogging it, perfect for a middle of the week slump!
I love to play off of angles and change things up a lot.  Gives a fresh view on things instead of just straight on.  As you can see I did that multiple times on this throwing things in all different directions!  Imagine how different this layout would look had I kept the red background straight on and centered or the pictures straight on and centered.  It would still be pleasing to the eye but not have quite the surprise value that it does this way!  I also played with a lot of texture and dimension in this by using everything from crocheted hearts to chipboard to washi tape.  Possibly my favorite thing about this one is that I managed to include four photos - love it when you can get a bunch of pictures onto one layout! 

Supplies Used:
All the supplies are from Bella Blvd


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout. Such a fun Patriotic page!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...